We will meet every other Wednesday starting on April 28, 2021. This group engages in a theme each week, a discussion in breakout rooms following the theme & closure with takeaways and technique. Topics vary among: defining emotional abuse, grief, codependency, parenting ourselves, and more.
Time: 5:00 PM PST I 8:00 PM EST
Length: 1 hr and 30 minutes.
1. Wednesday, April 28th - Defining Emotional Abuse.
2. Wednesday, May 12th - Embodiment
3. Wednesday, May 26th - Codependency
4. Wednesday, June 9th - Boundaries
5. Wednesday, June 23th - Grieving our Childhood
6. Wednesday, July 7th -
7. Wednesday, July 21st - Brainspotting: An Experiencial Healing Approach
This group is for: Adults ages 18+ who have a parent that is emotionally abusive currently.